Select Page
I need to make a claim on the Travel Insurance – what do I do?

We have a copy of the claim form here 

Please note that the Policy is in the Name of Hong Kong Wellness Ltd – this goes in the field “Name of the insured” the next field which says “Name of Claimant” is where you put your name.

You can send the claim directly to Allied World but we are happy to facilitate if you send it to us at [email protected]